- Their Role within the Acupuncture Meridian System
- Historical Perspective based on the Ling Shu, the Su Wen and the Nan Jing.
- Luo Vessel Trajectories
- General Features of the Luo Vessels including Pathway Sequence and Signs and Symptoms of Emptiness and Fullness of the various Luo vessels.
- Luo Vessel overview of Psychosocial Development
- Transverse and Longitudinal Luo Correlations
- Effects on Qi, Jing-Ye, Blood, Essence and Shen/Spirit.
The Clinical Applications of the Luo Vessels
- Emotional Disorders
- Cardiovascular Conditions (based mainly on the teachings of Wang Qing-ren)
- Gastro-Intestinal Conditions
- Musculoskeletal Conditions due to Physical and Emotional Trauma.
“There is not much that I can say about Jeffrey Yuen. The depth of his knowledge is practically unparalleled and I was glad to have a slice of this material. Very nice environment and well organized by Paul McCarthy.”
“Illuminating. Depth of knowledge was awesome and could be felt in the “bones”. Injecting a new enthusiasm to my relationship with Chinese Medicine.”
“More than happy with the conference. From location, dining and most important the amazing experience of the conference with Jeffrey. Thanks Paul, would most definitely come again.”
“The choice of the material was excellent, the presentation was inspiring, educating and enlightening and the organisation was just about perfect. Thank you Paul”
“An absolute for anyone who wants to be an acupuncturist.”
“Conference was excellent with a lot of information. Great to have Chinese medicine taught from its classical aspect. Would be great to see more lectures and teachings if that were possible.”
“Excellent, very informative and thought provoking. Jeffrey is inspiring and easy to listen to.”
“ Well above expectations. Fantastic and very clear and understandable. Looking forward to next year.”